Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Westbank, Transfer 8, Week 4, March 3, 2014

Hey, sorry the email is a little short this week. It's been a bit crazy! Lots of traveling, lots of meeting, just lots of stuff crammed into one week. I'm still really worn out. It's just been crazy, but super spiritual. I've gained such a stronger testimony. I am so grateful that I get to serve a mission, probably more than ever before. Heavenly Father has been blessing me so richly. First a double baptism, then the temple, then having the sacred opportunity to meet an Apostle of the Lord Jesus Christ. I don't know if it can get much better than this. There are just not words for some of the things that I have experienced lately. The only thing that comes close is joy and glory. There really is no other way to describe sitting with a group of 270 prepared, exactly obedient young missionaries, 20-30 senior couples who are just as prepared and obedient and President and Sister Tilleman. I have been so richly blessed. There is no other way to describe it!
I love you all!
Sister Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment