Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Qualicum Beach, Transfer 10, Week 4, May 26, 2014



Who says you need an ipad to use technology? Not that I'm knocking ipads or anything. But out "dumb" phone works miracles. It was so cool, we were able to have two member present lessons with an investigator over the phone, which meant we were also able to include members that we normally couldn't. For instance, it can be really hard to take our ward mission leader to lessons with male investigators, because our ward mission leader is single and we need another female, and we don't want to overwhelm the investigator. But we were able to have him on a call last night, and so he is able to be more involved in the progress of the investigators. It is awesome. Technology can be such a blessing, but it doesn't have to be the latest and greatest to work. I love it!
So on Monday, we got to go to this place called Goats on the Roof for part of P-day. Super cool. I've included some pictures. :)
Also, we had an awesome zone conference on Tuesday. Unfortunately, it was my last one with President Tilleman. I am so glad I get to go to mission council, otherwise, that might have been my last time seeing him. I am so sad that he leaves soon, but I am also so excited to meet President Burt. Mixed feelings all around.
I'm just so grateful for miracles. I see little ones every day, and I can't even begin to count them. It is the best.
Also, we saw this really funny sign while I was on an exchange in Duncan and we just had to take a picture of it. It's the best.
I love you all! Have a great week!
Sister Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment