Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Qualicum Beach, Transfer 12, Week 1, July 28, 2014

So... no transfers!! Sister Gibb and I stayed together, and I will be her last companion! No idea what will happen after I go home, but I'm not really worried about that yet. I'm sure they will tell me when they figure it out! Until then, I am going to enjoy every minute that I have with Sister Gibb. I am definitely a little better off when it comes to sending a companion home than I was at the beginning of my mission. Honestly, I had no idea about anything at all then!! It's amazing what time and experience can do for you. :)
Also, I'm staring at the computer right now, trying really hard to remember what happened this week, but honestly, I have no idea. I know Sister Gibb and I have had a lot of fun, and that we have worked really hard and seen a lot of blessings. I think one of my favorite things about being a Sister Training Leader is having a front row seat (well, not really a seat... we don't do much sitting!) to all of the miracles that happen with the sisters in the Nanaimo Zone and really seeing so clearly how God is hastening His work and blessing everyone so much! It really just makes me so grateful to be a missionary, and to know that God is there, that He loves me, and that He will help me! It simply requires diligent effort and lots of faith!
We've been teaching E a lot this week, and it is really making such a difference for her! She is changing so much, and she is really excited to come to church and to continue learning more!! Unfortunately, she wasn't able to make it yesterday, because her silly dog has either severely sprained or broken her foot. Also, that dog loves me. It's a little hard to teach with a big dog trying to crawl into your lap! But I am so excited for her!! This is making such a difference in her life, and she is so so happy!!
I love you all so much! Have a great week!!
Sister Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment