Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Kamloops, Transfer 5, Week 2 Oct 14, 2013

So, this week has been absolutely crazy! I told you last week that we were going to teach N last Monday. Well we did, and he is getting baptized on the 26th! He is so prepared, it is absolutely crazy! he has been looking for this, not knowing what he was looking for, his whole life! His family stopped going to church when he was 4, and ever since then, he has been looking into other churches, and he loved our church! He met a member in grade 10, and asked her a ton of questions, but then she moved, and nothing came of it. He wanted to come to church, but he felt uncomfortable going when he didn't know anyone. So when he met A over the summer, and she invited him to church, he accepted. He loves it all and be believes it all too! It is amazing! He is such a miracle and we are teaching him mom too. And she loves it. He already lives almost all the standards, and in a week he already has a super strong testimony.
And we had a zone conference on Thursday. I had an interview with President Tilleman, and apparently it lasted 45 minutes! I don't even know what I talked to him about. But I love interviews with President Tilleman. It is always so amazing. And then during the zone conference I learned so much! I love the Doctrine of Christ! This is so true and this really is God's work. 
Sorry it is a little short this week, I ran out of time again. My letters seem to get shorter and shorter each week. I'll work on that. :) I love you, and I will send a lot more details next week! Also, how is everyone's missionary work going?
Love you!
Sister Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment