Friday, September 6, 2013

September 2, 2013

Tomorrow is my 5 month mission birthday. This is moving way too fast for my liking. I just want everything to slow down so that I can have more time. It's been an absolutely crazy week, and not much to show for it. Lots and lots and lots of tracting. And no one to teach. This really brings home the point that President Hinckley made when he said "The big initial task is first to find interested investigators. So many of us look upon missionary work as simply tracting. Everyone who is familiar with this work knows there is a better way. That way is through the members of the Church." We really can't do this on our own. We could tract every street in Kamloops and not find people who the members can find.
 
 I am so tired right now, and I am sorry this letter is super short. I can never think of what to say. So much happens, and I write it all down, but I never remember to bring the stuff with me to tell you. I will definitely write a longer letter next week. Love you!
 
Sister Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment