Sunday, April 7, 2013

April 3, 2013

Hey everyone!

So they told us to write to our families on the first night, so that is what I am doing.  I only have one P-day and that is next Thursday.  So you may not get any emails while I am in the MTC.
I honestly love my district and my roommates.  My district has 10 people, six sisters and four elders.  And we are all going to Vancouver!  It is so nice to have a room full of people all going to the same place.  It has been so cool to see so many people I know too!  I saw M. H.'s mom (she was helping with check-in) and the woman who put my badge on is C. L.'s aunt.
My companion is Sister W from South Jordan (I think).  She is super cool.  We actually get along really well - we are even both lefties.  Not a requirement for getting along, just a cool fact.
Today has been a blur of one orientation thing to the next.  I'm excited for tomorrow when we actually have a little bit of study time and actual learning time.
I'm definitely excited to learn, but I'm also a little nervous still.  I don't want to miss anything and I am afraid I might.  Apparently, the gym is reserved for the sisters from 6:00-6:30 in the morning so my companion and I and one of the other companionships in my room are going to go then.  Let's hope this doesn't backfire on my energy levels.
So my teachers are Sister L.S. and Brother M.  Brother M. served in Minnesota with M. R.  Connections everywhere.
Everything is going well so far.  Crossing fingers that it stays that way.

Sister Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment